1. What is the Correlation Histogram?
It is a graph that shows the relationship between the observed stock and all the stocks belonging to the group and expresses it as a distribution chart.
For example, the graph of the Correlation Histogram of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) is shown below.
The X-axis (-1 ~ 1) is the correlation coefficient and the Y-axis lists the stocks of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) and corresponding correlation coefficient.
2. Correlation Histogram Type
All stocks was analyzed Correlation Histogram Group of four had to be divided.
The group is the same as in the graph below.
X axis : Stocks Price Correlation Coefficient
Y axis : Quantity of stocks
1). Zero Correlation Histogram
- The stock pair is concentrated in the correlation coefficient zero.
2). Type A Correlation Histogram
- The stock pair is concentrated in the plus high correlation coefficient and minus high correlation coefficient.
3). Type B Correlation Histogram
- The stock pair is concentrated in the plus high correlation coefficient.
4). Type C Correlation Histogram
- The stock pair is concentrated in the minus high correlation coefficient.
Information is provided "as is" and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and may be delayed.
Information provided by the investment decisions are not legally responsible for. In addition, the information posted can not be distributed without permission.
'Analysis' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Global Markets Moving Average Analysis (0)||2014.03.29|
|2013 Oct, 2013 Dec All Correlation Distribution (0)||2014.03.15|
|Correlation Histogram Type (0)||2014.02.10|
|Oct, 2013 KOSPI & KOSDAQ Correlation Distribution (0)||2014.02.08|
|2013 Zero Correlation Distribution (0)||2014.01.25|
|The method add strategic for correlation between portfolio (0)||2014.01.15|